top of page
  • alanrutland

Correcting Companies House filing errors

As it is the duty of the Director(s) to ensure that the public records are accurate, what can be done if a simple filing error is made (e.g. persons date of birth). The powers of the registrar allow amendments to be made using forms RP01 to RP07, depending on the type of amendment to be made. Below is a guide to the various forms.

Further provisions relate to annual accounting errors, and replacement accounts can be made under the Companies (Revision of Defective Accounts and Reports) Regulations 2008. Other amendments can be made using a Court Order.

Contact us if you need assistance in this area.

297 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Companies House Price increase

In line with Companies House taking a more active role in UK company activity, a slew of substantial price increases will come into force from May 1st. The following are affected: - Limited liability

Companies House March 4th Change

The new rules for registered office addresses come into force on 4th March 2024. Companies will no longer be able to use a PO Box as their registered office address. This will apply to all application


bottom of page